Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 2

Even though my mind feels like mush, I want to get in the habit of posting every day so here I am. My day started with getting a new windshield. Expensive way to clean your windshield. And I just love waiting for service calls. Dude was to be here at 8:30AM. Finally at 10AM I headed out in Pat's car. I guess he got here around 11. Guess he used to work for Cablevision.

It's been a gray, depressing day weather wise and mental wise. Just one of those days that occassionally come along and then pass. I get another chance at a new day in a few hours. Yay!! And fortunately I don't ever get a run of these kinda days...just one here and there.

So no words of wisdom or smart ass remarks tonight. Just a post to get in the habit. Hoping tomorrow's a better day and this post will be more upbeat. I hate feeling this way and I'm not even sure how to describe how it is I feel....so until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment